Today, take time to be grateful for the little things that make you happy in your life!
Here are some of the things currently making me happy.
1. I ran an 8:00 minute mile last night! I ran it in the indoor track in the new gym we joined. I had no I-pod or Garmin, just me pushing myself. It worked!
2. I completed another race on Saturday! I am grateful I am still in running shape after my month of post-marathon slacking. This is definitely motivating me to start researching spring races.
3. Love post-it note in my lunchbag! It has been sitting on my desk since Friday making me happy. 🙂
4. I finally brought out my marathon Tom’s. So cute and so comfortable! I have been rocking them during my commute.
5. I’m grateful that I am getting used to my new routine. I learned my lesson about going to bed early last week so this week have been strict about bedtime. I like the consistency of my days! Rich and I have been great about making dinner at home and going to the gym. Last night we both lifted weights for the first time in a long time. We’re on our way to a routine and getting into wedding shape!
What are you taking time to be grateful for today?